- FIRST EVER IN AUSTRALIA Market
- NEW Unique Reflector Design
- Designed for Australia Outback Condition
- Heavy duty adjustable brackets
- The suitable design for heating elimination.
- The high performance of tight weather-proof,dust-proof,quake-proof.
- The light bar comes with 5D lens
- We apologizes for the packaging error, printing mistake in the Specification sheet. All the lights are guaranteed as 7w Philips LUMILEDS LED CHIPs
|LED Light Power:||392W (56 pcs of 7W LUMILEDS LED)|
|LEDs:||7w LUMILEDS LED|
|Waterproof Rate:||IP 67|
|Colour Temperature:||6500 K|
|Material:||Diecast aluminum housing|
|Mounting Bracket:||Alu firm adjustable Brackets|
|Beam Type:||spot & flood (8F/40S/8F)|
|Life Span:||50000 hours|
|Operating Lumens Output:||Up to 35840 LM|
|Current Draw @9-32v:||9.20 amp|
|Distance:||1 Lux @ 300 Meters|
|Weight:||2.5kg(Approx including box)|
3 Years Warranty
- 1 x 392w LUMILEDS LED Light Bar
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 1 x Wiring Kit
Lumileds Lighting was formed in November 1999 as a joint venture between Philips Lighting and Agilent Technologies. It develops and markets LEDs. Upon Philips' acquisition, Lumileds has become a business unit within Philips Lighting and is known as Philips Lumileds Lighting Company.
Recently, we received the notice from Philips and Lumileds notices that Philips Lumileds Lighting Company has been spilted into individual company. Lumileds will be doing the same LED Chips with the brand of Lumileds
Source: Philips Lumileds Lighting
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Full Force Hunting users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.