- The Steady Form Pro Series Torque Eliminator for Compound Bows makes your bow an extension of your arm by adding an additional anchor point to help keep your bow arm steady, therefore eliminating torque which enables a more accurate shot
- Steady Form Pro Series Eliminates Torque, Improves Accuracy and Builds Confidence.
- Keeping your bow arm steady. It helps with extending your shooting range and increases your speed to release by sighting your target quicker due to the stability it provides
- Steady Form provides another anchor point that dramatically improves your form and accuracy. You will gain a tremendous boost of confidence within a few rounds of shooting, you will also gain accuracy and consistency with every shot
- The Steady Form has a customised designed bracket that is adjustable for a perfect fit for left or right-handed shooters
- Using the Steady Form will eliminate string slap and you won't need an arm guard
- The Steady Form mounts to your bow and rests against your forearm for ultimate stabilisation
- Made in the USA from ultralight aircraft-grade aluminium, the Steady Form comes complete with a custom mounting bracket, fastener, ultra-light short and long rod, two Allen keys and the patented Steady Form C-cup
- The Steady Form can be customised for any bow with 4 different methods, can be installed front or back of riser, string stopper with or without rod
- The Steady Form is used by the American Legends - M.J. Rogers Team USA Paralympic Archery Coach and Archery Hall of Fame inductee - M.R. James Founder of Bow Hunter Magazine and Archery Hall of Fame inductee - Myles Keller Bow hunting Hall of Famer
- Field Tested and Seal of Approval from the North American Hunting Club
- Comes packaged in a blister pack with instructions and is an essential accessory for any serious archers or bow hunters, you'll be so impressed with results, that you will wonder how you got along without this new product
- So get ready, get steady and improve your aim with Steady Form
The founder of Form Outdoors has been dedicated to the sport of bow hunting for over 25 years and has been in the pursuit of excellence to improve as a shooter. Torque is always the issue whether you're a beginner, novice or highly skilled expert and was set on coming up with a method to reduce or control the torque. Trialling many applications, he came up with what is now called "Steady Form" (Torque Eliminator). Although the Steady Form went through several changes, he knew he had something very special and continued to perfect it. His shooting became a topic of conversation with fellow hunters while using the Steady Form, since he took his ability to an entirely different level, his range, consistency and groupings increased dramatically. Friends and fellow hunters started using the Steady Form and ALL were blown away with the results, this motivated the founder to pursue helping the people who love the sport.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Full Force Hunting users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.