The Quad Rest is a gun rest designed to mount to quad bikes, ATV’s, Side by Side Vehicles, Buggy's, Roll Bars, Sports Bars and more. The rest is capable of holding a rifle in place keeping the rifle firmly fixed in place unassisted even while driving the vehicle. The rest lifts from a compressed position to a propped up rest that returns back to the shooter. The double pivoting design allows the shooter to stay in a seated position and rotate the rest from the shooter as center of axis, meaning the range a shooter can get from a seated position is great. The rest gives a shooter consistent accuracy. It has a swiveling capability for lateral and vertical movement. The tension controlled vertical and horizontal 360 degree swiveling action will impress all shooters. The arms are also telescopically adjustable for height and length.
Notes: Follow fitting instructions carefully to ensure correct operating function
The Quad Rest Mount is used for accurate shooting while:
- Shooting from a Quad Bike
- Shooting from the back of a ute while mounted on the roll bar/ bull bars or ATV's
Advantages of the Quad Rest:
- Shooting accurately from vehicle: Less energy used to eradicate pests
- Speed and accuracy: The ability to lift the rest and pivot it makes it quick and easy to use. Also the ability to swing in many positions eliminates the need for the shooter to constantly readjust the vehicle if the animal moves from its position
- Packed storage position saves space on the tray of your quad or vehicle
- Enhanced shooting positions: A shooter can easily shoot ambidextrous because of the great support provided by the design
- Various mounting brackets for ute bars, quads and ATV’s
- Consistent Accuracy saves ammunition and wasted time
- Reduced or no recoil: The rest takes the impact of the rifle
- Fast and smooth elevation adjustments are done while keeping sight on the acquired target
- The structure being made predominantly of steel makes it heavy duty
Beware: Branches may snag on protruding parts on a vehicle. If you want to avoid damage on vehicles parts should be padded when mounted to vehicles. Quad Rests standard issue clamp will clamp on standard size piping and square tubing. We cannot guarantee perfect fit for all quads and vehicles. We can however, assist you to find the correct mounts for your particular model. Each quad bike is different, you may need to modify parts to mount to your particular tray. We do supply (separately) a multi purpose mounting plate as for a more universal mount. The mounting plate will mount to various tray's, large roll bars and ute bars, and front trays on quads.
ATTENTION HONDA OWNERS: THE STANDARD HONDA RACK WILL CAUSE THE REST TO BE MOUNTED TOO FAR IN FRONT IF MOUNTED ON THE STANDARD RACK. YOUR QUAD BIKE WILL REQUIRE A 25MM X 25MM SQUARE TUBE CROSS BAR TO BE BOLTED ACROSS YOUR RACK, WHICH WILL BRING THE REST BACK CLOSER TO THE SHOOTER.