The J&V Adventure Knives Outlander Knife Black & Grey is built for action. A great choice to take out into the bush, the outlander from J&V is rough and rugged, like you.
Measuring in at 110 mm (4.5 inches) long, the J&V Adventure Knives Outlander Knife in black & grey micarta handle features a heavy duty design suitable for the roughest tasks. Featuring a drop-point blade made for heavy use and teamed up with a generous sized guard protects your fingers from sliding down onto the blade.
A jumbo sized handle which is contured gives you a secure grip with an ergonomic feel.
The sheath is fashioned from tough grade leather and has a handy accessory pouch, which is perfect to take a multi-tool, folding knife or a sharpening stone.
Features of the J&V Adventure Knives Outlander Knife Black & Greye are:
- Total Length: 240 mm (9.5")
- Blade: 110 mm (4.5") x 35 mm (1.5") x 4.2 mm
- Steel: European MV-58 (58-60 HRC), high carbon rust resistant steel similar in charachteristics to Sandvik 12C27 and Z60 French
- Handle material: Black/Grey Micarta
- Sheath Material: Leather with extra pouch for folding knife or sharpening tool.
|Brand||J&V Adventure Knives|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Full Force Hunting users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.