The ultimate way to light a fire in any weather
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, our legendary Swedish FireSteel® is the original magnesium fire starter. Our second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0® comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues
- Works equally well when wet
- Durable; scout 3 000 strikes, army 12 000 strikes
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark
- Predictable performance at all altitudes
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle
- Swedish FireSteel®: magnesium alloy
- Striker: stainless steel
- 95x26x16mm Weight: 50g
|Brand||Light My Fire|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Full Force Hunting users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.