- Full Tang
- Drop point blade
- Blade material - Stainless Steel
- Blade finish - Satin finish
- Blade hardness - N/A
- Handle material - Burl Wood
- Handle colour - Brown & Black
- Sheath material - Ballistic nylon & hard plastic insert with belt loop
- Total length - 250 mm / 9¾"
- Blade length - 120 mm / 4¾"
- Blade thickness - 3 mm
- Blade width - 30 mm
- Handle length - 130 mm / 5¼"
- Handle thickness - 15 mm
- Sheath overall dimensions - 255 mm x 75 mm x 15mm
- Knife weight - 219 grams
- Sheath weight - 61 grams
- Belt loop fits belts to 95 mm width
- A very tough and robust knife, and at 250 mm full length it is not too big to carry with you on all your hunting, camping, hiking or survival trips
- Full tang construction means that the blade extends through the handle, increasing the strength and usability of this knife for maximum strength
- The handle of the Winchester Burl Wood Fixed Blade Knife is ergonomically crafted, built with the beautiful grain patterns of genuine burl wood and designed with control-improving finger grooves
- The stainless steel guard functionally separates your hand from the blade
- The Winchester Burl Wood Fixed Blade Knife design with the drop point blade is ideal as an all-round knife for skinning, as a utility knife, hunting for small to medium game, the uses are endless
- The durable ballistic nylon sheath is an ideal carrying case for the Winchester Burl Wood Fixed Blade Knife. The hard plastic liner keeps the blade safe, while the clipped strap keeps your knife in a safe place until you're ready to use it
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Full Force Hunting users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.