Eagleye HG | SmartRest HyperPod II - Carbon Fibre Pole with Alloy Bi Pod & Weaver Rail Included
The HyperPod II is a carbon fibre extendable pole with a bi pod on the base which was developed to combine the capabilities of the bi pod, mono pod, walking stick and the tripod. The purpose of this design and the combination of the features is to create the most conveniently portable, versatile, and user friendly Hunters/Stalkers gun rest on the market. The HyperPod II can aid a shooter in 4 main field hunting positions, which are prone, sitting, kneeling and standing. All positions have their benefits in various terrains. The design features materials that supply weight efficiency, strength and reliability for long term use.
Materials Used: Carbon Fibre, Anodized Alloy and stainless steel. All of which are light, strong and extremely durable.
Weight: 750 grams (with bi pod attached)
Closed Length: 17 inch (42cm)
Fully Extended Length: 57 Inch (145cm)
Any experienced hunter knows hunting is very different to target practice, the body gets tired, the nerves kick in, the heart beats harder, and breathing is so important. Not to mention natures elements are against you, whether it's cold, hot, windy, foggy, raining or even ice, it adds to the difficulty of taking the final shot. That's where HyperPod II comes in. The HyperPod II has been specifically designed for such occasions. Weighing only 750 grams with bi pod attached, it's also light and convenient to carry around.
HyperPod II specializes in the following:
1. Portability: With the combination of an extremely light and strong carbon fibre pole, and anodized alloy parts, it helps the hunter trek to find his target with ease. The hunter can also opt to store the pole on the firearm, where it tucks in under the arm and out of the way
2. Accuracy aid: The use of a bi pod on the base eliminates the problematic wobble you would find in mono pods. However, the use of one pole also defeats the portability issue you will experience with tripods. Thus the ideal combination we have put together creates the right amount of accurate support you need as well as keeping the unit very portable and light
3. Position Options: All hunters know terrain can be tough. When challenged with sloping terrain, or high grass, steep inclines or declines, side shots on a slope, or across a valley when on a decline, we know these shots are tough, the HyperPod II can assist a nice accurate shot in all these situations. You can choose to lay prone, sit, kneel, or stand to get the shot off, there is no position or terrain the HyperPod II cannot handle
4. Extras: See the bi pod listing, and weaver rail listing for details on how handy these items are, which are all included in your HyperPod II package
Uses of the HyperPod II:
- Hunting/stalking in all terrains
- Close Range use
- Sighting in firearms
Advantages of the HyperPod II
- Enhanced shooting positions. Some positions a shooter will encounter where a standard bi pod cannot be used are:
a) On a steep slope where a shot needs to be taken across the valley. The ground falls away and thus gives a shooter nothing to rest on
b) On a flat surface where a shot needs to be taken at an elevated target in the slopes
c) On a fallen tree, used as a bench, the shot may need to be taken at a decline or incline
d) In grassy fields, the elevation is required to clear the grass to get a clear line of site, the HyperPod II extends within seconds
e) Compatible with lights, bi pods, and other weaver mounted devices. The HyperPod II offers a unique mounting weaver rail that is solid and reliable which can be used for other devices
- Consistent Accuracy. The position in which the rifle is supported encourages consistency due to the floating nature of how the rifle is rested. Natural recoil is allowed to occur normally without experiencing muzzle blast deviation
- Silent adjustable lengths will not give away your position while setting up your shot
- Enhanced Portability, the HyperPod II allows a gun sling to be used as normal, it does not get in the way, it is light, and it tucks in under the arm quite conveniently when not in use. The clever quick release and weaver design makes it easy to apply and remove when required
- Fast and smooth elevation adjustments are done without losing sight of the acquired target
- The structure being made predominantly carbon fibre and alloy is not only lightweight but also corrosion proof and easy to store when packed up
- Great as a walking pole
HyperPod II comes with:
- 1 x Weaver rail mount
- 1 x direct screw
- 1 x clamp screw (the user may select the suitable screw to use from the two screws supplied)
- 1 x Quick release carbon fibre pole which comes with a dual pivot clamp
- 1 x Quick release tactical style bi pod with rubber feet
- 1 x Rubber foot attachment
|Brand||Eagleye Hunting Gear|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Full Force Hunting users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.