The Racken Rest is a gun rest designed to hold a rifle on a window sill unassisted even while driving the vehicle. The Racken Rest eliminates the need for a shooter to continuously remove and reset a rifle every time he/she needs to take a shot. The mount has a swiveling capability for lateral and vertical movement. The tension controlled vertical and horizontal swiveling action has a range unmatched by any other rest ever developed for the doors of an SUV vehicle. The arms are also telescopically adjustable for height and length.
Advantages of the Racken Rest:
- Shooting accurately from vehicle: Less energy used to eradicate pests
- Speed and accuracy: Eliminating the need to remove and replace the rifle while driving makes it extremely fast to get a shot off when needed
- Easy mounting technique makes it fast to mount and remove
- Enhanced shooting positions: A shooter can easily shoot ambidextrous because of the great support provided by the design
- Consistent Accuracy and easy to use left handed
- Reduced or no recoil: The rest takes the impact of the rifle
- Silent adjustability will not give away your position while setting up your shot
- Fast and smooth elevation adjustments are done while keeping sight on the acquired target
- The structure being made predominantly of steel is heavy duty
|Brand||Eagleye Hunting Gear|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Full Force Hunting users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.